Monday, June 15, 2015

Just Push Play

     Music helps me forget about the world I live in and open my mind artistically, a true way to express myself. I have a hard time making decisions but listening to a good song on the radio gives me inspiration and seems to help me figure things out. What do you like to listen to?

A list of some of my favorite music in no particular order...

  1. Closing Time - Semisonic
  2. Sail - Awolnation
  3. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  4. Take Me To Church - Hozier
  5. 3AM - Matchbox Twenty
  6. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
  7. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
  8. Meet Virginia - Train
  9. Why Would I Say Goodbye - Brooks & Dunn
  10. Born And Raised In Black And White - Brooks & Dunn
  11. You Found Me - The Fray
  12. Voodoo - Godsmack
  13. Alone - Heart
  14. Get Stoned - Hinder
  15.  I Hate Myself For Loving You - Joan Jett
  16.  Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
  17. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
  18.  Decode - Paramore
  19. Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
  20. Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke
  21. Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
  22. Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
  23. If I Die Young - The Band Perry
  24. Sissy's Song - Alan Jackson
  25. Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation
  26. Rosyln - Bon Iver & St. Vincent
  27. Full Moon - The Black Ghosts
  28. One Last Breath - Creed
  29. No Sound But The Wind - Editors
  30. Shake That - Eminem
  31. Here's To The Night - Eve 6
  32. Hemorrhage (In My Hands) - Fuel
  33. Nobody Knows - Kevin Sharp
  34. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
  35. Wake Me Up - Avicii
  36. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  37. Rape Me - Nirvana
  38. Savin' Me - Nickelback
  39. If Today Was Your Last Day - Nickelback
  40. Down To The River To Pray - Alison Krauss
  41. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
  42. Shame On The Moon - Bob Seger
  43. A Place Where You Belong - Bullet For My Valentine
  44. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
  45. Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
  46. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics
  47. My Immortal - Evanescence
  48. In The Still Of The Night - The Five Satins
  49. Do You Wanna Touch Me? (Oh Yeah!) - Joan Jett
  50. Rock & Roll All Night - Kiss
  51. The Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo) - Manfred Mann
  52. Sex & Candy - Marcy Playground
  53. I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meatloaf
  54. Bitch - Meredith Brooks
  55. Mouth - Merril Bainbridge
  56. Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
  57. How You Remind Me - Nickelback
  58. Why Don't You Get A Job? - The Offspring
  59. Just Like A Pill - P!nk
  60. So What - P!nk
  61. Sober - P!nk
  62. The Forgotten - Green Day
  63. Fire In The Water - Feist
  64. Hall Of Fame - The Script
  65. Some Nights - Fun
  66. All Or Nothing - Theory Of A Deadman
  67. Free Fallin' - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
  68. Apologize - Timbaland feat. One Republic
  69. Rhythm Of Love - Plain White T's

2 comments:

  1. I get inspiration from music too- and many of the same bands! Lately though I end up loving an entire album not just one song. Like right now anything from Hozier or Plain White T's works... But I'm also digging Jars of Clay. Anyway- I love that your music helps to center you so you can make decisions more easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy. You wouldn't think that something as simple as a song could make such a difference but it does.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?