Monday, June 29, 2015

The Great Hot Dog Debate

     It's summertime and that means grilling season here in Michigan. I don't know about you but I love a burned hot dog on the grill! You go to the grocery store to get the essentials; condiments, buns and beverages, then head on over to the meat department for the main course. Can you call hot dogs a main course? There are about 30 brands to search through before you find what your looking for and put it in your cart. Some people I know have no preference and will only buy what's on sale or store brands because they are generally less expensive. I have friends that won't buy anything but Ballpark and some that will only get Bar S because they say they have the best flavor. My cousin use to love hot dogs when she was younger but won't eat them anymore, she has to have Johnsonville cheesy brats. Then other I've talked to won't eat hot dogs at all because they're not food. As for me and my house we will serve Koegel's. My girlfriend is here telling me that this is a stupid post and I shouldn't waste people's time writing it. She will only buy Oscar Meyer...

     What kind do you reach for?
   

2 comments:

  1. i always have hamburgers instead but that us just my preference :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bacon cheeseburger is always good for me!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?